Joblogic Web Updates
Separation of Parts and Equipment Libraries
- We have separated the organisation of Parts and Equipment into different screens, to make it simpler to manage items of both types.
- Previously, when adding a Part via the Parts Library, you could also choose to Add to Asset Catalogue. This would indicate that the Part could also be used as an asset. This is no longer the case, parts are now only ever used as parts.
- To manage your Equipment, you should visit the new Equipment library screen. Here you may add, edit, and remove Equipment records.
- Equipment can be added to a Site via the Site Detail screen on the Assets tab. When adding an Asset to a Site, you can select from your Equipment Library using the drop-down list provided.
Adding Equipment to a Site (as an Asset):
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Company Logo and Profile Images will now automatically refresh after you have uploaded a new image. You no longer need to refresh the page manually to see your new image.
- An issue has been fixed where, if you invited a user with the same email address as both a Back Office and Customer Portal user at the same time, the Back Office invitation would automatically expire.
- It is no longer possible to delete the Maintenance (M) job type. We use this job type as a default for a number of other items, such as PPM jobs, so deleting it can cause issues.
- An issue has been resolved where the Planner would not allow you to save a booking whilst using the 12-hour date format and choosing start & end dates which are 12 hours apart (for example: 09:00AM – 09:00PM)
- When adding a non-deductible, non-productive time entry by highlighting the Planner, the default start/end date will automatically be set to the same dates and times that you highlighted in the Planner itself.