Joblogic Web Updates
Associating Sites with a New Customer
- It is now possible to change which Customer a Site belongs to, you can do this within the Site Detail screen of each individual Site (1).
- Once the Customer is changed, any future Jobs or Quotes logged will be associated to the new Customer. This will not affect existing Jobs and Quotes, which will remain associated to the previous Customer.
- Joblogic will automatically audit Customer changes for Sites, we plan to show this information in the ‘History’ section of each Site in the near future.
- This feature is not enabled by default, but can be enabled for you by getting in touch with the Joblogic team.
(1) Customer selector in the Site Detail section:
Expanded Currency List
- The list of available currencies that can be chosen in the System Settings tab within the Company Details section has been expanded to cover almost all currencies of the world (2).
- Changing your Currency settings will affect which currency symbol is displayed against all monetary values across the system, from Job Costs to Invoice documents.
- Please note that Joblogic doesn’t convert between currencies, it’s only the symbol which will change.
(2) Currency selector – located in the Company Detail -> System Settings
- An issue has been fixed where clearing the Job Search using the ‘Reset Filter’ button was not updating the job results correctly.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features