Joblogic Web Updates
- When adding a new asset, the ‘Trim Charge’ field will now allow the user to enter ‘0’ as the value.
- All ‘Selling Rate’ dropdown lists across the system will now allow the user to create them on the fly, without having to go to the Selling Rates library screen.
- ‘Company Forms’ section within the Company Detail page will now show all bespoke forms which have been created for your organisation.
- When emailing a Jobsheet from within the Job Detail screen, the user can now select the primary contacts between the Customer, Site and Job as recipients of the email.
- The way you filter dates has been updated on all ‘Job’ search screens. The ‘Date Logged’ will now appear on the screen by default. ‘Appointment Date’/’Date Completed’ will sit within the ‘Advanced’ filters section.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features