Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 10.12.2018; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Import your Suppliers List
- You may now import your Supplier list into Joblogic by uploading a CSV file, this feature can be found by clicking the import button at the top of the Supplier search / list screen.
- The Supplier Import works in the same way as importing Customers, Sites, and Assets. Once your CSV file is uploaded, we will import your information in the background and you can continue to use Joblogic.
- You will receive a notification when your import has been completed.
- It is possible to view a list of all previous imports via the Import History screen.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented.
- When adding a new Part, the default VAT Rate / Tax Rate value will now be blank, as opposed to reading the default value from Company settings. This allows you to always ensure that you’re selecting the correct one and not accidently choosing the default.
- When viewing Job Assets within the Job Detail screen, you may now filter the list of assets using the fields: Location, Class, Number, Customer Reference, Serial Number by entering the required search query.
- When mobile forms are completed for a particular asset, you may now choose whether you want the PDF attachment to upload against the Visit Detail or Asset Detail screen. By default they will upload to the Asset Detail, but please get in touch with Joblogic Support if you require this to be changed.
- When importing Customers and Sites via CSV file, some new columns have been added to the template where you may specify their Position, and also whether you would like them to be added to Jobs and Quotes.
- Asset Class information has been added to the Job Asset list displayed within the Uber Portal.
- An issue has been fixed where Quote Lines would not roll back to the Outstanding status if they were added to a Draft Invoice, and then the Invoice was deleted. This meant that they would not be Invoiced again.
- All email input fields will now allow a digit to be the first character after the ‘@’ sign. Previously, an email address like [email protected] would not be allowed, but it will now work.