Joblogic Web Updates
Bespoke PPM Invoice Templates as Word Document (DocX)
- You may now create, upload and download your own bespoke PPM Invoice templates in the Word Document (DocX) format. Please visit the Document Templates screen (https://go.joblogic.com/Template) to get started.
- This works in the same way as the previously added bespoke document templates. A PPM Invoice Guidelines document has been added in order to help you build your ideal bespoke templates.
- You may configure PPM Invoice defaults against your Company, and also create bespoke defaults for individual Customers and Sites. This may be configured in the relevant Customer and Site Detail screens.
- Bespoke templates can be printed, downloaded, and emailed via Joblogic. We will use the correct configured default template when you perform these actions. We will also use the specified template when PPM Invoices are automatically generated and sent out on their Invoice Date.
Default PPM Invoice Template:
Discount Quote Lines
- You may now apply discounts to lines whilst you are building Quotes. This works in the same way as Invoice line discounts, you can add an exact monetary discount or a percentage based discount.
- Discount tags have been added to the default Quote document template, you may also add these to your bespoke templates if required.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
User Interface and Experience
- A Download All button has been added into the Attachment tab of each Detail screen, allowing you to easily download all attachments (that you have permission to access) for a specific item.
- Various smaller improvements to user interface and user experience, making Joblogic more simple and friendly to use.
Engineer Tracking Map – Job Detail
- Map will allow more than 25 engineers to be displayed at once, and will no longer display an error message if this is exceeded.
- Will now automatically pre-select the Job icon (as if you had manually clicked it). This means that engineer distance and time values will display without you needing to click the Job icon.