Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 11.03.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented across Joblogic.
- Improved Book a Demo functionality has been added. Including redirection from the ‘Help’ drop-down. Please visit the book a demo page if you would like to request an online demo of Joblogic.
- All search filters available within the main All Jobs, All Invoices, All Assets and All Sites search screens are now available within the entity specific search screens (Job History within Customer Detail screen, for example). This makes the searching options more consistent across Joblogic.
- An issue has been fixed in which the Resolve button within the Purchase Order screen would disappear after a Supplier Invoice line has been modified. This button will now display correctly.
- An issue in which two Pay Now buttons would show within the Quote page sent to Customers has been resolved. Only one button will now show.
- An issue in which SMS notifications sent via Joblogic would sometimes not remove HTML formatting tags has been resolved.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features