Joblogic Web Updates
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented.
- Dynamic forms are now accessible via the Logbook within the Customer Portal.
- When logging a job or quote in the past, sometimes the ‘Add Contact‘ button could not be pressed (inactive). This issue has now been resolved and the button will correctly activate.
- When adding a Priority on-the-fly via the Customer or Site Detail screen, the new Priority will now be selected after it is successfully created.
- Issue where Tags filter within the Customer & Site Detail Job History tab would not work has now been fixed.
- An issue where adding a new Part or Equipment library item while adding a Material cost would not automatically select the new Tax Rate / Code has been fixed.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features