Joblogic Web Updates
- Within the subscription page, you have the ability to revoke access for any users that are not required. For any accounts that are revoked, this will amend the number of active users and reduce the monthly cost.
- You can now refresh a page and once it has loaded it will remember the specific section you were using. For example, If you are in a Job and looking at the ‘Costs’ section if the page is refreshed the ‘Costs’ section will still be displayed.
- Previously the Job Sheets would display information for parts of the system that may not have been used. We have now amended the templates to ensure that only relevant information is displayed.
- The ability to easily clone PPM visits has now been added, cloning a visit will copy the entire contents of the visit. You now have the ability to set a required frequency for that visit to be repeated/cloned (image below).
- If a Primary Contact has been entered, this will now be displayed within the Job Detail screen.
- Tax Codes (read more below)
- System Update Notifications (read more below)
PPM Clone a visit:
- Tax Codes have been introduced in readiness for future, full integration with Xero, QuickBooks and Sage. Tax Codes can be added and edited against your Company, Customers, Sites and various Cost Types.
- The system will automatically cascade up through Site > Customer > Company when deciding what Tax Code to use. This allows the user to set their tax code in as few places as necessary and will make it simpler to change in the future.
- Tax codes can also be assigned to Parts. The specific Tax Code will then be used as the default when adding a Material cost.
- The relevant tax rate will be applied, this can be viewed and edited when Job Costing and Invoicing.
System Update Notifications
- When going onto the site and there are scheduled software updates you will be now notified with a pop-up field.
- A pop-up will also be displayed when the update is live, providing a link to all of the latest releases.
Bug Fix: Email Auto-fill
- If you select Email within a Job, the email addresses recorded within the Contacts section will automatically be displayed.
Joblogic Mobile Updates:
- Optimised the loading of assets on listing screen.
- Ability to remember OrderBy field in Assets listing screen.
- Ability to show/hide private Quote notes based on a company setting.