Joblogic Web Updates
Invoice Payment Collection (via Stripe)
- As an extension to the recent Invoice Payment feature, you may now actually collect invoice payments from your clients via your Stripe account.
- To configure this feature, you first need to go onto the Payment Options tab on the Company Details screen. Here you should click Connect with Stripe to connect your Stripe account to Joblogic.
- Once Stripe and Joblogic are connected, you will have the option of including a Portal Link when emailing Approved invoices to your clients.
- When your client accesses the Portal Link, they will see a Pay Securely button. Clicking this will take them to a secure Stripe payment page, where they can enter their payment details and you can get paid.
- Once the details are entered and details have been submitted, Stripe will attempt to take the payment. Both your back office staff and the user will be notified in the event of a successful or failed payment.
- Once a payment is successful, you will be able to see it listed in the Payments tab of the Invoice Detail screen, which was added in the previous release.
- Please note that invoices may only be paid in full using this method. Partial payments are not supported at this time.
Multiple Contacts for Quotes
- You may now add multiple contacts to your Quotes. You can also mark a contact as the Primary Contact. This can be done using the new Contacts tab in the Quote Detail screen.
- We’ve already created Contacts for Quotes which had details entered into the Contact Name, Telephone and Email fields. These will be marked as the Primary Contact by default.
- When logging a new Quote; the Primary Contacts from the Customer and Site will automatically be added to the Quote too, if one exists.
- When upgrading a Quote to a Job; the Primary Contacts from the Customer and Site will automatically be added to the Job.
Default DocX Templates
- When managing your Jobsheet templates through the Document Templates settings screen, you may now mark one of the templates as your default. The current default is represented by the filled in gold star icon. You can click the white stars to make that template your new default.
- When printing, downloading or emailing a Jobsheet, you will now be able to click the button directly; instead of having to expand the dropdown list and click on the template option. This will automatically use your default template.
- Various ease-of-use improvements have been made when adding items:
- You may now add sites using the new Add Site button in the side navigation menu, or the new + Add Site button at the top of the Site search/list screen. This means you no longer have to go into the Customer Detail screen to add sites.
- You may now add new PPM Contracts using the new + Add PPM Contract button found at the top of the Site Detail screen.
- The Planner section has been improved in a number of ways:
- The hover tool-tip has been re-added. This will be shown when you move your mouse cursor over a scheduled visit within the planner.
- When clicking a scheduled visit to view more details, the Job Number is now a hyperlink which will open the Job Detail page in a new tab.
- Various bugs have been fixed:
- Costs for Quotes and Jobs which have been marked as non-chargeable will no longer be included when calculating the relevant total values for those items.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features