Joblogic Web Updates
Call Out Fees
- You can now configure a Call Out Fee against Selling Rates within the Library section (1). The information you can provide is as follows:
- Duration: The duration of the call out which will be charged for on the job.
- Sell Rate: The total amount that you will charge your customer for the call out.
- Travel Included?: Whether to count the time the engineer spent travelling as part of the call out.
- Call Out Fee Required?: Whether a call out is required for any customers configured with this selling rate.
- The selling rate can then be set against your company as a whole, or more specifically at the Customer or Site level.
- The Selling Rate Detail screen has also been redesigned, improving the appearance and making it easier to use.
(1) Redesigned ‘Selling Rate Detail’ screen, with the new section for Call Out:
- If required, a Call Out Fee will automatically be added to a job once the first visit is completed by an engineer using the Joblogic Mobile application. Only one Call Out Fee will be added per Job.
- The Call Out Fee can be viewed in the Costs tab of the Job Detail section (2):
- The Sell value of the Labour and Travel costs will be recalculated depending on how much of their duration is covered by the Call Out Fee.
- They will also be marked with the ‘Call Out’ icon (3) to so that you can easily see that the Call Out has affected them.
(2) Costs tab in Job Detail – Call Out Fee has been added and Labour/Travel are affected:
(3) The Call Out icon:
Minor changes have been made to the Refcom module when creating an Addition or Removal transaction:
- Addition: Gas bottles will not appear in the drop-down list if they are empty, has a different refrigerant type to the asset, or if its refrigerant type is discontinued.
- Removal: Gas bottles will not appear in the drop-down list if they are full.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features