Joblogic Web Updates
- It is now possible to mark commonly used Reports as a favourite, making them easier to find in the future.
- To mark a report as a company favourite, simply head to the Report screen and tick the corresponding box in the Add to Favourite column.
- You can find all of your companies favourite reports in the Favourite Reports tab. From this tab it is also possible to unfavourite a report by unticking the corresponding box in the Remove from Favourite column.
- Please note that reports are made favourite at the Company level, not the user level. This means that favourites are shared between all users & staff within your company.
Receive Deposits for Quotes
- It is now possible to require and receive deposits for Quotes built and sent via Joblogic. This requires you to have set up Stripe Payments on the Company Detail screen.
- To configure Deposit requirements, head to the Prices tab within the Quote Detail screen of a non-approved Quote. Here, you will see a new Deposits panel.
- Click the edit icon to choose if No Deposit, Part Deposit or Full Deposit is required. For Part Deposits, you can choose a specific amount or percentage of the Quote value. Part Deposits may not exceed the Total Including Tax value of the Quote.
- Once a Quote with a required deposit is sent to your customer via Portal Link, they will see a “Pay Now” button. Clicking this will allow them to pay securely via Stripe using their credit or debit card.
- Once a deposit is successfully paid by your Customer, the Quote will be automatically approved and upgraded into a Job. Your customer can also select a preferred appointment date at this time.
- We will also automatically add an invoice (with payments) to this Job to reflect the deposit payment which has been made.
- Your back-office staff will receive various notifications to let them know that Customers are approving and paying deposits on quote, this will allow them to perform the necessary next steps for your quote-to-job lifecycle.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- A new PPM Contracts option has been added inside of the Site Detail, History action drop down list. Clicking this will display a searchable list of all of the PPM Contracts added to the current site.
- Various user interface improvements to make Joblogic look nicer, and easier to use.
- History of Imports screen will now show all imports for your company, as opposed to only the imports of the currently logged in user. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of imports.
- Improvements have been made to the Customer, Site and Site Asset import features to ensure that imports do not remain in the In Progress status.
- An issue has been resolved in which you would receive an error when attempting to open a form via the Visit Detail, Forms tab where the corresponding PDF attachment had been manually deleted.