Joblogic Web Updates
Create Your Own Invoices Templates
- You may now create, upload and download your Invoice documents in the Word Document format, please visit the Document Templates screen to get started.
- This works in the same way as the Jobsheet functionality. We have added a default Invoice document; you may download it and customise it to suit your own requirements.
- A guideline version of the Invoice document is available, supporting you to become familiar with the available placeholder tags. Please find our Invoice Guidelines document.
- You can print, download and email your Invoice documents by using the relevant buttons at the top of the Invoice Detail screen. Clicking the button will use your default template, but you may use the drop-down arrow to select a specific template.
- We have left the option for the Old Template enabled. Please note that this option will be removed in the future, so please start using the new Word Document as soon as possible.
Source of Enquiry for Quotes
- Get useful marketing analysis for your business by reporting on where your enquiries have come from.
- When raising Quotes, Source of Enquiry is now within the library dropdown list. This means that, once a Source has been added the first time, you may pick it from the list in the future.
- Your Sources can be managed from the new Source library screen, and may also be added on-the-fly at the point of Quote creation and editing.
- The tabular interface from main Job search page has now been added into the Job lists within the Customer and Site Detail screens.
- Various user interface improvements enhancing consistency across Joblogic.
- Company Forms now have previews, you can now see if they are suitable for your business before enabling them. This can be viewed on the Company Forms tab within Company Details.
- Delete Data feature now comes with more warning of what exactly this function will do. This is to prevent errors with this function and actually clearing down their whole Joblogic account.