Joblogic Web Updates
Reorganised Navigation Menus:
- Due to constant improvements to Joblogic, our navigation menus are becoming overcrowded. Therefore new menus have been designed which are suitable for all devices scaling appropriately.
Additional Job Search Filters:
- Users are now able to search for Jobs based on their Date Logged, Date Complete, and Appointment Date. We have done this to allow a greater depth of customization within searches.
Updated Confirmation Boxes:
- Layout and appearance of confirmation pop-up messages have been standardised across the system to increase familiarity and usability.
New and Improved Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contract Visits Interface:
- This section has been redesigned in order to make planning PPM Contracts a more intuitive.
- A calendar view has also been added. We have included this in order to provide a better overview of the visit schedule of a contract and to simplify navigating around existing visits.
Other Updates and Bug Fixes:
- When an Asset is created or edited, the ‘Base Charge’, ‘Trim Charge’ and ‘Total Charge’ now advise if the value must be greater than 0.
- When creating a PPM Invoice, if selecting an ‘Other’ address, the ‘Name’ field is now required.
- For creating and editing ‘Parts’, the ‘Part Description’ field will now display a message if the user has exceeded more than 128 characters.
- Users can no longer remove the Maintenance (M) job type from their library. This is because this job type is required for Visits created as part of a PPM Contract.
- Templates for Invoice, Credit, Quote and PPM Invoice have been modified to make it clearer if particular values include VAT/Tax or not. This is dependent on your company being VAT registered.
- Bug Fix: When saving large amounts of Visits within a PPM contract, this should no longer experience any issues.