Joblogic Web Updates
Reorganised Navigation Menus:
- Due to constant improvements to Joblogic, our navigation menus are becoming overcrowded. Therefore new menus have been designed which are suitable for all devices scaling appropriately. To see more on this change please click here.
Additional Job Search Filters:
- Users are now able to search for Jobs based on their Date Logged, Date Complete, and Appointment Date. We have done this to allow a greater depth of customization within searches.
Updated Confirmation Boxes:
- Layout and appearance of confirmation pop-up messages have been standardised across the system to increase familiarity and usability.
New and Improved Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contract Visits Interface:
- This section has been redesigned in order to make planning PPM Contracts a more intuitive.
- A calendar view has also been added. We have included this in order to provide a better overview of the visit schedule of a contract and to simplify navigating around existing visits.
Other Updates and Bug Fixes:
- When an Asset is created or edited, the ‘Base Charge’, ‘Trim Charge’ and ‘Total Charge’ now advise if the value must be greater than 0.
- When creating a PPM Invoice, if selecting an ‘Other’ address, the ‘Name’ field is now required.
- For creating and editing ‘Parts’, the ‘Part Description’ field will now display a message if the user has exceeded more than 128 characters.
- Users can no longer remove the Maintenance (M) job type from their library. This is because this job type is required for Visits created as part of a PPM Contract.
- Templates for Invoice, Credit, Quote and PPM Invoice have been modified to make it clearer if particular values include VAT/Tax or not. This is dependent on your company being VAT registered.
- Bug Fix: When saving large amounts of Visits within a PPM contract, this should no longer experience any issues.