Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 02.03.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
- We’ve moved around some of the buttons on the side menu.
- The planner has been merged into the “Engineers” section.
- The “Engineers” section has been expanded with a button to take you straight to the engineer staff list, as well as a new option for Timesheets (explained below).
Planner location before update.
Planner location after update.
- Users will now be able to see a new visualisation of engineer times. This can be shown as bars over a single day, like a calendar view, or you can select a week view to see
- This includes time from the visits, non-productive time and any unreported time as well.
- From here users can also Add/Edit timesheet entries to fill in any gaps for your engineers.
- The first day of the week can be changed in system settings.
Job search – Quick filters
- Users can now save, share and recall “Quick Filters” to store popular or useful searches.
- This can be very useful for those that need to swap around different types of job search on a regular basis.
PPM Contracts can now be cancelled
- Cancelling a PPM Contract will cancel all new jobs and delete all draft invoices.
- It will be left in a read-only state, so you can still go back and see how it was used.
International Telephone Validation
- Phone numbers will now allow you to validate with any international country code.
- You can select the country code with the dropdown to the left of the input box, or it will be recognised as you type.
- Any saved international numbers will now also be recognised and localised when viewing for your convenience.
- This will also mean that saved phone numbers will appear in their international format in some parts of the system, including printed documents.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- While logging a Quote, we have the new option to add Job Category.
- There are new column & search options in quote search; “Contact Telephone” & “Next Contact Date” respectively.
- Two new columns have been added to Job Search: “Postcode” and “Tags”.
- We’ve added a new tag @@[email protected]@ into the Invoice Template.
- Purchase Order items will now be sorted by date order by default (in the list and on printed docs).
- We have localised the permission lists against staff detail.
- In the Portal we have made it clearer that only 10 attachments will be uploaded at any one time.
- We now show notifications if an email could not be sent because of the document asset limit.
- Payment options will now be hidden when the quote has expired.
- Various fixes for PPM Contracts, Non-Productive Time, Engineer Tracking, Portal.
- We have fixed an issue where user notes were sometimes not being displayed.
- Visit notes will now record and show the user name of the person that added them.
- We have fixed ordering of customer grouped invoices when sorting by priority.
- We will now hide sell values for non-chargeable lines on Job’s Original Quote section to avoid confusion.
- An issue has been fixed where multiple invoices could be generated with the same invoice number in a few rare scenarios.
- A few cases of stuck loading screens have been resolved.