Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 22.07.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Related Jobs Summary – New Design
- Related Jobs Summary now has a new design. Users will also now be able to include the parent job in the summary calculations for easy viewing at a glance.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Logbook Search – List will now show the public/private status of forms and allow the ability to filter out private forms.
- Users can now hide the search/filter area at the top of each search screen for an easier view of the results.
- Visit “Abort”, “Reject”, “Leave Site”, “Revisit Reason” have been altered to be shown more clearly on the visit list tab and the visit detail page.
- Users can now search Note by Name of attachment (Customer, Site, Assets, Jobs, Visits, Quotes, PPM, Purchase Order, Engineer).
- We have added a reactivate button to Priority so that deleted priorities in use can be reactivated.
- We have added a button to Delete Invoice/Credit on Supplier Invoice/Credit details page.
- Purchase Order details – In the Supplier Invoices tab, we have changed Supplier’s Invoice Number to a hyperlink and removed the edit buttons on the row.
- Sorting improvement for some pages in ‘Library’.
- Planner ‘Agenda view’ – Added a link to the jobs
- Support has been added for files with *.xlsm file type.
- Portal – We have fixed an issue where credits would show as invoices.
- Planner ‘Week View’ – American style dates should now show as expected.
- We have fixed an issue with incorrect postcodes when creating POs or upgrading quotes.
- Email supplier from quote wizard didn’t include the company logo, this has been fixed.
- When deleting a Customer Grouped Invoice, any imported job lines were not rolling back to ‘Outstanding’ status, and therefore could not be invoiced again.
- Log Job – Too many contacts would cause performance issues.
- An issue has been fixed with assigning contacts when logging jobs from the planner.
- We have fixed an issue concerning the allowed length of nominal codes.
- Asset Condition field has been removed from site assets.
- We have resolved an issue with service type import errors.
- We have fixed an issue where the Show/Hide Filter section of PO in History is not the same as others.
- A button has been added on the status screen to navigate users to the Joblogic app on the App Store (Apple) or the Play Store (Android) to check for any new updates.
- We have added the ability to copy the job number from the visit detail screen.
iOS Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Added support for iOS 13.
- An issue related to the site notes count on the visit detail screen resolved.
- An issue related to the UI of attachment cells in visit and asset attachments resolved.
Android Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- An issue has been fixed relating to visit duplication.
- We have resolved an issue to avoid duplication of the attachments if a visit is updated multiple times.