Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 16.03.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Purchase Order Search – All Tab
- A new tab has been added to the purchase order search screen to show all purchase orders.
- Priorities can now be set to only consider business hours, meaning time outside of working hours will no longer be included when figuring out remaining priority time.
Invoice Summary – Job Invoice History
- An Invoice summary has been added to the job invoice history screen.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Purchase Order Lines – Internal change for reporting to link Job cost lines with PO Lines.
- A new tag, Job Type – @@[email protected]@ has been added for Invoice Templates.
- Jobsheet – Visits with Aborted or Cancelled statuses can be excluded by placing the following tags anywhere on the document:
Exclude Aborted Visits – @@[email protected]@
Exclude Cancelled Visits – @@[email protected]@
- Jobsheet template new tag: @@[email protected]@
- An error message for generating the same PPM Invoice twice has been made clearer.
- We have changed the default order of Purchase Order search.
- SMS messages being sent internationally from the system have been improved to take advantage of the recent changes to saving phone numbers in the system.
- We have added Postcode column in Quote/Invoice/Related Quote search.
- Many tables in the system have been moved to the new style of table.
- An issue has been fixed with job search where ordering by priority wasn’t working as expected.
- Dashboards in the menu list on the sidebar will only show the ones that the user has access to.
- We have fixed a bug where the ‘Add’ button was not showing on the Asset list screen, regardless of granted permissions.
- We have fixed a small bug with the Tax Code not changing when part is changed.