Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 19.08.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- We have improved the validation of Contact Name fields; we now allow a maximum of 256 characters for both first name and last name. This applies to the Add Customer & Add Site screens and also when adding Contacts via Job or Quote screens.
- In the Customer Portal, we now allow attachments with the file extension of XLSM to be uploaded.
- We have updated an error message when trying to save a nonexistent note in the ‘Edit Note’ popup.
- We have fixed an issue where users were able to save more than 10 Quick Filters.
- An issue has been resolved where users were unable to open the dropdown in the ‘Select Delivery Address’ modal when adding a PO.
- We have fixed an issue with the Reset Filter button being disabled while there was text still in the ‘Search Job’ textbox.
- We have fixed an error in the console when removing the selected date from Add Time modal in Visit detail page.
- An issue has been fixed when booking Non-Productive Time via the Planner where a user could click the ‘Save’ button multiple times in quick succession and multiple NPT slots would be booked in.