Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 13.04.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
PPM Contracts – Search Improvement
- PPM Contracts search will now exclude cancelled contracts, these can be included in the search by ticking the new include cancelled checkbox.
- A new summary box has been added to show the financial round up of all the related job and quote values.
Improved Planner Design
- Following up from user feedback, we have made more space available in the planner and made it easier to understand for day to day use.
- All the existing functionality has been left as it was, we have simply shifted buttons and lists around.
Library – Asset Class
- You will now be able to see if an asset class has “Taps and brands” checked from the search screen.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Search placeholders have been cleaned up across the system so it’s clearer what can be searched through.
- Business hours under “Company Setup” will now be validated before being able to be saved.
- The ‘Customer Name’ field within the ‘All Sites’ page is now a hyperlink. Clicking it will take you directly to the Customer Detail page for that specific customer.
- Job Invoices – The invoice summary section has been tidied up and is now more readable.
- Reference Number, Owner and Raised By columns have been added to PO table list.
- The Job Visits list has been moved to the new table design.
- We have fixed an issue with fixed value invoices generated via ppm visits, where payment due date wouldn’t count from the date raised.
- The outbound email history of visits against the job will now show up correctly.
- An issue has been fixed with ordering not working on the PPM Schedule screen.
- We have fixed an issue when trying to log a Job against an asset.
- Various problems with the Planner have been fixed.
- Route Schedule – We have fixed an issue that meant existing visits that could be updated were not being updated with new times from newly calculated routes.
- There has been a fix for an issue where users were unable to add new tags on the fly to a PO on the detail screen.
- Users now have the ability to complete workflow forms from the home screen.
- The Vehicle Checklist button from the home screen has been removed and a new forms button has been introduced for all home screen related forms.