Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 04.08.2020. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Notes – Attachments Redesign
- A new design for the attachments in the notes tab has now been created.
- This will also show a thumbnail of any images attached.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- The new, improved table style has been implemented for Invoice Detail/Credit.
- The invoice lines table has also been changed to the new style.
- When an engineer logs a job via the Mobile app, the Event Notification settings for any Customer or Site will now also be copied across.
- We’ve amended an incorrect label when changing Invoice Address for PPM Invoice. It’s been changed from “Credit to Site” to “Invoice to Site”
- We’ve fixed an issue when editing a Purchase Order. Originally if you changed the Supplier, the Account Number didn’t pull through the new supplier’s account number. This has been rectified.
- We’ve fixed a textbox issue whereby ‘Search Jobs’ would not clear after refreshing the page.
- ‘Last service date’ is now not available to be edited. It has been changed to a label for clarity.
- Previously typed text on ‘Asset Class’ will no longer appear when there’s no match.
- PPM Contract – We’ve fixed an issue with “Date to Raise/Payment Due” not displaying Date-time picker when interacting with it.
- We’ve fixed an issue whereby the Date-time picker input in Invoice/Credit details would not show.
- We’ve added a fix for any changes in “Edit Contact” popup from the Job Contacts tab not being saved.