Joblogic Web Updates
Easily Add/Remove All Assets from Jobs and PPM Visits
- When adding and removing assets from Reactive Jobs or PPM Visits, you may now easily add or remove all assets in one go using the newly implemented Add All and Remove All buttons.
- Clicking Add All will move every visible Site Asset across the the Job Assets list.
- Clicking Remove All will move every visible Job Asset across to the Site Assets list.
- If you enter a search query into the Search Assets text box and then add or remove all assets, only the filtered assets will be moved across.
Customer Portal Read Receipts for Invoices and Quotes
- Invoices and Quotes now display a read receipt, which will change automatically once a customer accesses it via the Customer Portal.
- Once an Invoice or Quote has been accessed via the Customer Portal, a Read marker will display on the relevant Detail screen. You can hover over this to find out when it was first accessed, and also when it was most recently accessed.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- When creating PPM Visits with a Due Date that is before today’s date, we will now automatically mark them as a Completed job.
- When creating PPM Invoices with an Invoice Date that is today’s date or earlier, we will automatically approve and generate the Invoice.
- An issue has been resolved where a user not being granted the Purchase Order – Edit Items permission was causing the Deliver All button to be hidden within the Purchase Order Items tab.