Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 18.02.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented across Joblogic.
- When exporting Jobs as a CSV via the Job search / list screen Export button; Job Type, Category and Priority will now also be added as exported columns.
- As part of the combination of Notes and Attachments, numerous changes have been made to the relevant user permissions:
- Permissions to View, Add & Edit attachments have been removed. Users can now perform these actions if they have the View, Add or Edit Note permissions
- Permissions to Delete attachments remain as part of the Advanced Permission section.
- An issue has been resolved in which the Reset Filter button within the Document Templates library screen was not working correctly.