Alarm Master Alternative
Alarm Master is a software package designed for businesses who specialise in fire and security system installations. It offers a range of basic service management capabilities including job logging, invoicing and preventive maintenance scheduling. The system also contains a suite of reports required by NSI, BAFE and SSAIB security trade organisations.
Book a free demo with one of our experts
Both Alarm Master and Joblogic offer software that caters to the needs of fire and security installer businesses. With Jobogic’s powerful reporting features, cloud-hosting and mobile capabilities, it stands as the natural alternative to Alarm Master. Want to know more? Book a free demo with our experts and have all of your questions answered.
Why Switch to Joblogic?
Affordable & Fully Supportive
Joblogic’s pricing plans start from just £30 per user per month. We offer both monthly and annual subscriptions to give you the freedom of choice when selecting a plan to suit you. Our team of support and training specialists are here to get your business up and running as efficiently as possible. Even when moving from another system like Alarm Master, our experts will make you feel at home and help you get the most from your new system. You’ll also benefit from:
- Telephone, email and live online chat support.
- Online training sessions with screen sharing.
- A regularly updated knowledge base that includes video tutorials and guides.
A World-Class Mobile App for iOS & Android
Joblogic’s mobile app is the ideal tool for maximising the efficiency of your fire and security engineers. Your team can:
- Cut down office trips by receiving new job assignments in the field.
- Improve first-time fix rates by accessing all relevant job information on their smartphone. This includes site histories, job sheets, compliance forms, certificates and more.
- Save time on admin by capturing site notes, asset information, photos and signatures on the go.
- Get paid quicker by raising new invoices for completed jobs immediately on-site.
- Streamline the reporting process thanks to real-time communications with office staff and customers alike.
Intuitive Cloud-Based Software
With Joblogic, you’ll never need to worry about using outdated software or spreadsheets. Our intuitive user interface is easy to pick up and master from the word go. Cloud-based technology allows you to log into your account at any time, anywhere whether you’re using a PC, Mac, mobile or tablet device. Forget about installing cumbersome hardware – simply sync your data in real-time across your team’s PC and mobile devices.
Data-Driven Reports and Insights
Joblogic’s custom dashboards enable fire and security companies to visualise their performance data in-depth and at a glance - this is crucial when making informed business decisions. With access to data in real-time, your team can:
- Highlight all areas of profitability and opportunities for improvement.
- Forecast quotes to determine the % chance of new raising enquiries.
- Monitor real-time compliance and SLAs.
- Benchmark engineer productivity and your highest-value clients.
- Drill down into specific reports on customers, jobs, parts and timesheets.
With such a large suite of reporting tools available, job management becomes very simple. Joblogic’s dashboard reports are user-friendly and can be customised to suit your business requirements.
Joblogic simplifies the quote to invoice process to save time, boost productivity and increase company cash flow. As soon as your security installers have completed a job, they can generate and send an invoice to the customer before even leaving the site. Our software lets you:
- Choose from a range of invoicing options to streamline your business operations. These include job-by-job, batch and consolidated invoices.
- Create professionally branded invoice templates to win and retain more customers.
- Take immediate online customer payments thanks to the Joblogic customer portal.
- Minimise double-data entry by integrating Joblogic with your accounts packages. This will save valuable time re-entering invoices into Sage, Xero or Quickbooks.
Access Digital Alarm Certificates & Forms
Give your fire and security engineers the ability to complete industry-standard alarm certificates from their smartphone. Joblogic’s branded forms and certificates are easy to complete on the go and are readily available to send to your customers at the click of a button. You’ll gain access to a full library of alarm and fire safety certificates and you can also build your own custom checklists to meet niche requirements. Sign and seal your work by collecting digital customer signatures on-site.
Superior Service Contract Management
It’s crucial for security companies to keep their service and maintenance contracts well-organised. Joblogic’s intelligent contract management tools let you stay on top of all moving parts, including PPM, SLAs, parts and assets, pricing items, labour rates and more. It’s easier than ever to build new contract templates, plan preventive maintenance and monitor your service level agreements.